Monday, October 19, 2015

Shameless Plug

 
Hey, guys! So it's been a little while since I made an S&R comic strip. I kinda went on a hiatus and honestly didn't know if I wanted to make any more comic strips ever. But I've decided on a new style for the series to keep it fresh. I've attempted this style before, but I deleted that particular strip from existence. I'm trying a simpler format as well so I don't burn out. Also, The Knights of Wondervalley IS a gamebook I recently wrote and you can find it on my main blog. Play it and tell me what you guys think. It stars these two and it was a lot of fun AND a lot of hard work. I will also continue making short stories in the Sam & Roger series. So be on the lookout for all this fun stuff coming your way. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Haha :D
    I have tried it and will play with it more.
    I got to a bad end by choosing Samalot and later Lord's Castle :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for playing, Jak. I'll give you a hint, there's seven good endings. There's over 90 pages. I plan on making more of these when I get the chance. They're a lot of fun. :-D

      Delete