Friday, November 27, 2015

Does Everybody Know What Time It Is?

Hey, guys! Did you think S&R would be gone forever? Nope, here's an update. I'm going with a simpler style for now just so I don't burn out again. S&R is NOT dead and more updates will be coming your way. I'll add more stories as well. I've started some new series on my main blog and I've been working on those for a while. I just felt burned out with S&R and I wanted to try some new things and I feel like my mind and body are refreshed. One series in particular I'm having a blast with is called The Nut and His Cat, a semi-autobiographical short story series starring me and Julian (Though we remain unnamed in the series.) It's been a lot of fun. I know I've been neglecting S&R but we're back. The guys have missed y'all and I've missed them. There's also something I want to do. I want to go back into the beginning of the series and take out three comic strips I'm not pleased with. About three of them are tasteless in my opinion and I really DON'T know what I was thinking at the time. This series started BEFORE my walk with Jesus but a couple strips passed by me while a Christian that I'm unpleased with. The first collection will be out soon, though. I plan on editing the strips before publication, adding commentary and the works. I want it to be a hilarious book. I'll even add the first 5 short stories, since they're a prologue to the series. Well enjoy this little comic and God Bless you all! -Dwayne

1 comment:

  1. I see :D
    OK, sorry to scare you!

    Just do what you consider to be best. We all need breaks from doing the same stuff over and over again. I was just surprised by the lack of comments and you removing the links :D

    The good old strips with spooky eyes and detailed necks :D

    ReplyDelete