Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Not So Sam & Roger Halloween

19th Oct 2014, 11:24 PM: It's been a little while, I know, but my brain has been zapped of ideas lately. But here's an extra sized Sam & Roger to chew on for a bit. Sam & Roger don't celebrate Halloween, but do I? Well, I used to and I really like dressing up and eating candy, but I haven't celebrated Halloween in years. People in my family still do and I really have nothing against it even as a "religious" person. I just don't have time for it. It was fun drawing Scoot in a ninja costume. And I couldn't resist giving him his trademark shirt that says something gross on it.

My niece spent the weekend with us and she was great. I love spending time with that "icky" 9th grader. Next weekend, my sister is coming over and we're going to party and play Super Mario Bros. I'm determined for her to beat it because she says she never has and she's 30 so she NEEDS to beat it or else I'm going to make fun of her for the rest of her life. X-D

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive