Thursday, May 7, 2015

Parfait

23rd Feb 2015, 12:21 PM: 100th strip!!!! Wow, I can't believe S&R has made it this far. 100 strips in under 2 years!

Yes, there is a talking donkey in the Bible, but if you read it in context unlike Roger here, it's not as silly as it sounds. It's actually the voice of God coming FROM the donkey, not the donkey itself. God can break rules like that because He's amazing. ;-)

Wow, thanks so much for sticking with me and reading this comic everyone. I'm on a lot of people's favorite list and that's just awesome to me. I actually have fans and readers. I'm so blessed. I hope I can make you all laugh with my comics. Touching your heart in any possible way and comedy is good at touching hearts. :-)

I've had this donkey joke for a while now so I decided to finally put it into a comic. I always think of Eddie Murphy when reading those passages in Numbers. I know it's silly but that's how my brain works. I love the Bible though. :-D

Wow, 100 strips. This is an awesome feeling. None of my other comics have ever made it this far. the 4 part Q&A will be posted soon. I will upload 1 part each day till it concludes and then we'll get back to the date story arc.

Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive