Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 14

29th Nov 2014, 5:19 PM: No punchline for this one, but wow, 80 STRIPS! And it seems like Debbie has finally been put in her place and learned a little something about Roger. He's deeply in love with her. How could she NOT have known?

Just like the alt-text says, I think Debbie is perhaps a douchier character than Sam. I'm hoping to make her more likeable in future strips, so be on the lookout for a better Debbie in the future.

Thank you guys so much for reading and subscribing. So close to 50 subscribers I can almost taste it.

I did warn you guys that this story arc will have serious moments, like in this one. But I'm proud with the way Sam handled Debbie. He might be a douchebag, but he cares about his friend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive