Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Life Is Canceled

19th Jul 2014, 8:36 AM: Woo, it's been a very productive week for me as far as webcomics go. I have three of them up now and so many wonderful ideas. This one was a LOT of fun to work on. I revamped Sam & Roger's living room and I just love the look of it. I especially like the pictures in the background, mostly the one in the middle. It was fun to draw and shows how close the boys are to one another. Thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting and giving such great feedback. Comic Fury is such a great and warm place. We're now up to 22 subscribers. Thank you all so much. May your journey be a blessed one. Thank you all so much. I really couldn't and even wouldn't do it without you guys. God Bless you all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive