Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Gerald II

15th May 2014, 1:57 AM: It's good to be back to working on comic strips after a short break. I really like how this one turned out and Roger's anger face in the second panel cracks me up. Important news is I may not be back for a full week of comics, because I plan on working on a Sam & Roger comic book which will not tie in to the canon in these strips. I'm thinking it'll be about 24 pages and will be available on my lulu store when it's finished, so I may not have time for the strips, but I'll try to work on both as much as I can. I'm looking forward to working on these projects, as well as my music and poetry. Also, I used computer text for this strip and I think that will be a permanent change. I like how the text turned out and I'm not fond of my handwriting. Anyway, I had fun working on this strip and I hope you all enjoy. God Bless! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive