Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fan Service

So Karisa said I should put Thor temporarily in my universe to smack Roger upside the head with his hammer every time Roger says something stupid. Started as a joke, but it turned into a reality, as you can tell.

This is the first one panel Sam & Roger comic and I have ideas for more one panel gags. This is actually canon to the series by the way. Thor might make a return several times. Well, until the gag stops being funny.

Also, to those who don't know yet, Sam & Roger have a new website. www.samandrogercomics.com. I finally got all the comics up there on the site now. Go there and check it out. S&R will still be mirrored here at ComicFury, so y'all don't have to worry about me ever leaving.

Thanks Karisa for the inspiration for this one. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive