Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 16

4th Dec 2014, 7:01 PM: I feel really good after finishing this one. I'm happy that Roger is happy. He's the loveable moron but being constantly rejected by Debbie was sadder than funny, I admit. Though I did have fun. I'm sure their first real date will possibly be a future 24 page episode of its own. Let's hope the two have a successful one.

Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and subscribing. I don't think S&R would have lasted as long without you guys and I'm still going strong. I'm still coming up with bonus material to put in this episode's book. I want it to be worth it for you guys. I enjoy working on this series and I'm not stopping anytime soon. :-D

And I love Debbie 2.0 already. She's going to play a bigger part in future strips and arcs and there's going to be a LOT of weird and hilarious things you'll learn about her. It's going to be a fun surprise, so stay tuned. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive