Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Looking Snazzy

8th May 2013, 11:27 PM: Artist Comments: I promise you guys, I won't make a habit out of breaking the fourth wall in this comic strip. I know it's been done and done and done again, but I thought for this particular strip, it would be hilarious since Roger did look like crap in the first comic. I gave him a new look, though he was recollecting his bad fashion decision in the previous comic. And yes, I do want Sam to be a douchebag style character, though he has a good heart. I'm even more satisfied with this comic strip. I hope to make many more. Roger seems very optimistic about that idea...

*Edit* Be sure to look in the background of this strip to see a surprise. It's a little creepy, I must warn. ;)

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive