Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 10

16th Mar 2015, 2:23 PM: My hiatus is officially over. I got lucky again and got a new computer. I wasn't expecting getting a new computer so soon but I'm very thankful.

I'm also out of my slump, you see. This page was a joy to draw and I drew it on paper. I digitally colored and touched it up and I just love the way it looks. I'm going to take things slow so I continue to enjoy drawing S&R. I don't want to get burned out again.

Hiatus is over and here's a new page. Like I said, I love the way it looks. I think this style will be permanent. Don't hold me to that though. S&R is fun to mess around with as far as styles are concerned.

I'm so happy to finally be back to work on S&R. I missed drawing for you guys. I pray this computer has a long life. It seems to be working much better than the other ones I had and Julian doesn't seem interested in the wires because they're thick. He likes going after small wires. Jerk cat. XD

Tetsuo's Tales will be updated soon as well. I'm using my tablet as a mouse right now because my actual mouse is a pain in the behind. Hope you guys enjoy.

It feels good to be back. Also, I went back to hand lettering. I like the way it looks. It looks good as long as it's not heavy dialogue and cramps my hand. Little dialogue is key. :-)

-Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive