Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 1

7th Nov 2014, 3:06 PM: This is page 1 of a 24 page story arc, collectively called Get Together. Once it is complete, it will be comic book issue #1 of Sam & Roger. S&R seems to be becoming a franchise. This story arc will be a dramedy I guess you could call it. It'll have the usual S&R humor with a slice of Christian values and character development. I've already written out the entire script and I'm going to be very pleased once this arc is finished. This is the most ambitious project I've done for Sam & Roger EVER. I like having verses of the day relative to the topic in the comics and this is actually one of my favorite verses in the Bible. It's about togetherness of course. I might work on a new S&R strip every day since the script is already written, but I fear burnout, so expect a new strip ever two to three days until strip 90, which is the end of the story arc. S&R is usually non-linear but I want it to be more of a sitcom on paper. Also in S&R news, I'm brainstorming a cartoon show for the guys, with a full voice cast. My sister will do most of the female voices while I will voice Sam & Roger and other random male peasants. This arc might be the first episode. I'm really looking forward to it. And don't worry, I'm still working on the S&R video game, so stay tuned for that. :-)

In other news, my mom and I are still going for walks and today we did 5 miles LIKE A BOSS! haha. I'm getting skinny, thank the Lord. I'm tired of being a mister chubby chubs. XD

I hope you guys enjoy. I went with my original style for this story arc. Once the story arc is finished, I might decide to stick to this style. I don't know yet, but I love the look of it. I feel I should have been a newspaper cartoonist... Maybe one day. Who knows? :-)

Love you all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive