Thursday, May 7, 2015

Superpowers

25th Oct 2014, 11:56 AM: I've decided to go back to my old style with "color" and I really love what I did with this strip. And we have a first. I'm starting to add verses of the day to the comic strips. I love the Bible and I want to add encouraging words to my strips. It is a Christian comic after all but I'm so glad non-believers and people of other faiths read this fun series as well. I hope I make you guys laugh at my silliness but I always try and keep it positive. I'm really happy with the added verse of the day.

In other news as some of you are already aware, I'm working on a Sam & Roger video game and I've really got some cool things in it already and I'm using Game Maker to work on it. I want to see if there's a way I can add it here to an extra page in HTML so when someone gets a high score, others can see. The game will be free. It's mostly for fun anyway and I'm trying to get it to work well. It still has some bugs that I'm working on but it should be a fun experience. I want the plot to the game to be something incredibly stupid but funny at the same time. I'm using 8-bit music and the graphics look great. I love seeing Sam jump around and stomp enemies. I really want the fun factor to be up there with a lot of replay value and I will add comic drawings to the cut scenes. I'm thinking it'll be about 40 levels, 20 Sam levels and 20 Roger. I still don't know if I'll add boss levels though but we'll see. Anyway, wish me luck guys. Love you all! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive