Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 9

14th Nov 2014, 11:00 PM: 3rd buffered comic. It's weird that these are running on a daily schedule since I LOATHE schedules haha. But Every day for 24 days, there will be a new page uploaded. I'm enjoying working on this episode so much, I'm looking forward to writing the next.

Also, I hope you guys can give me some advice on what I should add inside the published book? I want it to have exclusive stuff in it that you can't get anywhere else, therefore if you've read the entire episode, there will still be a reason to buy the book. Any advice and ideas are welcomed. :-D

#75!!!! Only 25 more strips and I will have reached #100. It's going to be an amazing ride getting there. Any ideas for the 100th issue are also welcomed. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive