Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Letter To The Network

24th Jul 2014, 12:43 AM: The conclusion to the Seven Foot Ninja cancellation story arc. I told you guys he wouldn't be gone for long. In other news, the next comic strip will be #50 and I plan on doing something special for the occasion. I want it to be a surprise, but I will tell you there's going to be two versions of the comic. One will be a regular version and the other will be a special edition. What will make the edition so special? You'll find out soon enough. Strip 50 is already finished, but I need to resize its files. It was a lot of work and I'm looking forward to releasing it. Thank you all so much for sticking with me through 50 strips and I hope you will stick with me through it all. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this. This one was a lot of fun to work on. I don't know if these network executives will appear again in the future, but they were fun to design. Anyway, enjoy and God Bless! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive