Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hats Off

31st Jul 2014, 5:33 AM: Will we ever get to see Sam without his hat? Probably not. ;-D I thought this one would be a funny gag, since I've NEVER drawn Sam without wearing some kinda hat and I never plan on drawing him without one, unless it's requested by popular demand. Even then I probably won't draw him without. I think Sam will be wearing a hat even on his death bed. Hope you guys enjoy. In other news, I added a donate button. Are you obligated to donate? Of course not, Sam & Roger being a free comic and all, but all donations are greatly appreciated since this is my main job. Anyway, guys, I hope you enjoy and God bless. I have so many ideas for Sam & Roger and I need to get back to work on my other two comics, especially Tetsuo's Tales. I kinda stopped when it was getting good. Sorry about that, things have been coming up a lot lately. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive