Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 24

8th Jan 2015, 12:00 AM: ...And the ride is finally over. I finished it! I'm so happy. But also sad that it's over. It gave me so much to do for these past few months. I truly feel accomplished though. This is strip 91 total of S&R. I don't know what I'm going to do for the 100th strip, if anything. I don't feel like animating because that takes a LOT of work. haha. I also don't know if I'm going to just jump into the next arc or do some one-shots first. I'm sure I'll make up my mind.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. But before I jump into anymore S&R, I think I need to take a short break. Technically not a break, since I'll still be writing the strip, but a break from drawing and uploading till the writing is done.

I hope you guys enjoyed the ride and thanks for sticking with me. I hope it was worth it.

Since this is a buffered page, it might take me a little while to reply to your comments because I might not be here at the time, but I'll get to y'all asap.

God Bless and I love you all. I'm soooo happy! :-D

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive