Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 20

4th Jan 2015, 9:34 AM: Numero 20!!!! We're getting so close to the Get Together finale. Can't wait. I'm enjoying working on this story though, so it'll be kinda bittersweet when it ends. But I have so many ideas for future story arcs.

Also, I was thinking the published book of Get Together should have a Q&A where people ask the cast questions and they answer. I will also be interviewed in the book and I'm also going to do some bonus comics. The Q&A section will be a comic of its own, so if you got any questions for the guys, feel free to ask away. And you can ask more than one question of course. :-D

EDIT: I just uploaded a new website banner depicting the entire cast showing what a successful get together would have looked like. But Sam & Roger totally flubbed. It was a lot of fun drawing the whole cast together though it did take forever. Hope you guys enjoy. I like it better than the previous banner. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive