Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 22

6th Jan 2015, 3:49 PM: The situation comic continues... Only two more pages to go. Hopefully I can rap this up okay. I'm technically ahead. I finished work on the final panel to Get Together and I think it'll close things out nicely. Hard to believe we're already at page 22 of Get Together. I'm going to be sad when it's over. haha. I'm looking forward to working on future episodes of S&R however. Things will get quirky again, I promise. Having everyone get along is a nice change of pace though.

If you guys have anymore questions for the cast, I'd love to hear them. You guys have given me some great questions already but if you have anymore, please share before I publish this thing.

Love you all and God Bless!

-Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive