Thursday, May 7, 2015

Crappy Madison

4th Oct 2014, 9:34 AM: If you haven't read my recent forum thread, I'm using a simpler style for Sam & Roger because I was doing too much work and drawing Sam & Roger became more formulaic and less fun. I like Sam & Roger at their simplest and rawest. I hope you guys like though because I do. I wanted to give it a look of what you would see in the newspaper. I was just doing too many comics, too much detail all the time and it was taxing on my mental health so I'm just going to work on S&R for a while and no other comics. Tetsuo's Tales will become a serial story and I plan on having a blog for it that will update monthly. I'll give further details later.

I hope you guys enjoy. I want to focus on giving y'all good jokes. It was fun drawing Sam in a straitjacket. Will he ever regain his sanity? Probably in the next strip. X-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive