Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 2

24th Jan 2015, 2:12 PM: I've decided to start taking a more minimalist approach to Sam & Roger these days. This page didn't take long at all to make that way and I'm glad. I do a lot of cutting and pasting. Always have. I like the look of this page. I drew a LOT of new backgrounds. You'd think I'd be tired of making new backgrounds because of my luck with computers lately, but no, they're still a lot of fun to make. I can't wait to start working on the date scenes of the story but we'll get there soon. I always enjoy Sam & Roger banter. Hope you guys enjoy.

In other news, I've started a magazine. It's called McLeod Chronicles and it's to showcase my work, from stories, poems, comics and more. You can get the first issue here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/dwayne-eric-mcleod/mcleod-chronicles/ebook/product-22012316.html

I added some of my favorite old Sam & Roger strips in the magazine, as well as poems and my serialized stories. :-)

I've also published Sam & Roger's Get Together story arc that has the Q&A. Though the Q&A is exclusive to the book at the moment, I will release it for free after the 100th strip as a little gift for my readers. You can get the Get Together comic here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/dwayne-eric-mcleod/sam-roger-get-together/paperback/product-22008698.html

Hope you guys enjoy. Thanks so much to everyone who reads and supports S&R. You guys are amazing. All of you! :-)

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive