Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 5

4th Feb 2015, 1:53 PM: So this page is late. I wanted to work on it yesterday, but I got carried away on strudelboard. That thing is addicting. Had fun though goofing off with Seabiscuit, Inky, Adina, etc. They're all fun friends. Apologies to those who have been waiting on a new S&R. I'm back at work. :-D

I enjoy working on S&R's many different expressions. They seem to add the most to this sitcom on paper.

I spent my morning drinking coffee and reading InuYasha. I'm a HUGE fan of InuYasha. I've watched all the shows and now I'm reading the manga.

In other news, I'm planning on rebooting Tetsuo's Tales into an epic poem series because I'm not happy at all with it's current format and I had a boost of inspiration today. It will still be serialized on the web. When it comes to writing, I'm a poet anyway and I have huge plans for the story. Each book will be 50 pages, comprised of 50 8 verse acts. I'm used to that format. I've done a series called The World Gone Mad in this style. It's a zombie epic. I still have to write the 3rd book in that series, but my heart is set on Tetsuo's Tales currently. I'll probably change the name to Tetsuo's Epic to be more accurate. Sorry, Seabiscuit and Tetsuo's other readers. I know I keep rebooting but this is the last time. It'll be a LOT better in this format.

Anyway, this is getting long. I have so many project ideas and I've been drawing for a new series. idk if it'll be a webcomic or just something fun to do while I'm not working on S&R. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy. Love you all! :-D

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive