Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 13

23rd Mar 2015, 10:18 AM: Well, this page was easier to do than I thought it would be. I don't know why I was expecting it to be hard, but I'm glad it wasn't.

And check it out, Debbie is a fan of the Seven Foot Ninja too!

Also, this was written in my own font. My handwriting sucks, but it actually looks good in font format. Big shout out to Seabiscuit for introducing me to that font site. I might make more. ^_^

Hope you guys enjoy. I've been neglecting this comic a bit to work on my new one, Legend of Tetsuto which is a blast to work on but I've missed working on S&R so it's back.

And also, WOW, thank you guys so much for reading. S&R has just reached over 30,000 views and over 6,000 unique visitors. I never expected S&R to be this popular. I know I keep saying that, but wow.

In other news, keep my sister in your thoughts and prayers, she's having surgery today. She had gallstones and she's been in a lot of pain for a while. All well-wishes are very much appreciated. She's the only sibling I have a close bond with now.

Hope you guys enjoy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive