Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 9

4th Mar 2015, 4:14 PM: I'm going to be honest with you guys, I really did NOT feel up to making this page or any page really of Sam & Roger. I've been dreading actually continuing this date story arc but I want to get it finished. I guess I'm just in a weird mood. I usually love working on S&R. I think after the date story arc concludes, I'll be taking a break from S&R. I really don't want to burn myself out because I love drawing these guys and I know you guys enjoy them. I enjoy them. I think when I return, I'm not going to get back into story arcs, but rather a bunch of one shots because I miss the one page gags. I'm definitely NOT giving up on this series though. As you see, I got this page done. And I'm going to continue the date story arc before taking a break.

Speaking of which, the date starts on the next page. idk when it'll be posted but FINALLY not drawing the two guys in their apartment. I believe this is an important story arc and I can't wait to show you guys what I have in store. Hard to believe I'm past 100 comics and so many people are generous with their fan art. You guys rock! :-)

We'll see how I feel about drawing the date scenes. Maybe I was just getting bored of the apartment. I'll find out soon enough. Hope you guys enjoy. I'm also having a blast working on Tetsuo's Tales. That project seems to be where my heart is at the moment. Don't fret though, this comic will only end when I end. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive