Thursday, May 7, 2015

Offensive

21st Feb 2015, 9:34 PM: It's good to be back. To those who didn't know, I took a week break to get back into my faith. I spent the entire week with the Lord. He has been answering ALL my prayers. I feel refreshed and it's good to be back.

Don't worry, I'm still working on the date story arc and I will get back to it after this strip and the 100th one. Wow, hard to believe I've made it this far. Wow time flies.

The joke itself is not the funniest part to me in this particular strip, but Sam flat out saying "That's a stupid question." I laugh every time.

This one was loosely based on an incident involving me. Karisa brought it to my attention that I said something very offensive about the Jehovah's Witnesses. I didn't realize till I reread what I posted and I felt bad about what I said. I might not agree with their beliefs but I really had no right to say what I said. I've talked to very nice JWs before. But it can get annoying when they keep coming back. haha. But something good came out of it; this comic. So thanks for inspiring this, Karisa a.k.a. Cannon. :-)

Also, I just realized I have over 5500 visitors and now over 25,000 hits. That just boggles my mind. I was so happy when I saw I was at 25,000 hits. Man, thank you guys so much for reading. Anyway, I'll post this now. Be on the lookout for the next strip very soon, then the Q&A and finally, we'll start getting back to work on the date story arc. I know I've been keeping you guys in suspense. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive