Thursday, May 7, 2015

About Debbie Dearheart

6th Apr 2015, 9:18 PM: So, I didn't technically reboot. I just skipped the last pages of the date story arc because, honestly, I hated working on it. haha.

But this! I LOVED working on this strip. I love working on S&R again. I'm so happy to be able to stay that. No more long and drawn out story arcs. I respect the arcs for character development but I can still do that in single page strips.

So as you can see, Roj and Debs are now an item. The next strip is already written and has nothing to do with Debbie. Though she will definitely still be involved in the comic as well as introducing some new characters.

I see working on S&R in a whole new light and it feels good to be able to continue my beloved comics. I missed S&R too much to just quit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive