Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 6

13th Feb 2015, 11:23 AM: Whoo, a lot has been going on with me lately. All good news though. A new S&R strip, I've written 8 acts so far for Tetsuo's Epic and my album is finally available on CD Baby. You can listen to the entire album for free here:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/christoselectros

I don't claim to be the best singer in the world, but I'm pretty darn proud of that album. It's my proudest musical achievement ever and I've been recording music since 2007. None of my previous music is available anymore though and I'm actually glad it's not. It wasn't that good. XD I like this particular album because it's Electronica with Christian lyrics. It was a lot of fun to record.

I can't wait to get to the date scenes of this story arc. It's been Sam and Roger talking for the past 6 strips. haha. Those goofballs talk too much. XD

Hope you guys enjoy. I promise the date scenes are coming soon. The two knuckleheads talking is ALMOST over. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive