Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wooing Debbie

18th Jul 2014, 7:27 PM: Poor Roger. Always trying, and failing, to get on Debbie's good side. I figured it was time to bring Debbie's music store back into focus. The boys haven't been there in a while and a lot has changed (Mostly because of me being saved. So now it's a Christian music store.) Debbie is quite the entrepreneur. No wonder Roger really digs her. Too bad the feeling ain't mutual. So, this is another new one. I worked on it all day and I had a blast doing such. If you haven't noticed, I have two new comics up, one a fantasy action adventure romance called Tetsuo's Tales and one I share with my sister called Haiku Comics. Please check them out and subscribe if you haven't already. Haiku Comics is mostly for fun, but Tetsuo's Tales will have constant updates. I'm already three pages in and no stopping. :-)

*EDIT* I fixed a glaring error to this strip. I forgot to draw Debbie's bangs on panels 4 and 6. Debbie's bangs are apart of her trademark, so curses to me for not drawing them. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive