Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Nice Day

19th May 2014, 11:04 PM: Wow, issue #30 and no sign of stopping. I wrote this one shortly after #29 and I waited till midnight to release this one so I didn't technically publish two comics in one day. I'm actually working on many different projects right now, but Sam & Roger is my primary these days. I can see a very long future ahead of Sam & Roger. Hundreds, if not, thousands of strips will be produced, I'm envisioning, but I'm going to pace myself and not get burned out on Sam * Roger antics. :-)

Also, the kid in this one is named Scoot, even though it doesn't say his name in this one and he might not be coming back. But I like his design so I think I'll use him again later on. And this is a Sam comic because I've been using Roger a lot more than Sam lately and I wanted Sam to have his time to shine. This one was another fun one to do and makes me laugh. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive