Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 1

21st Jan 2015, 11:57 AM: Sam & Roger officially returns with a new story arc. This is the date with Debbie arc and I already have the entire script written and I'm really proud of it.

I'm not going to kill myself like last time trying to get the arc finished as fast as possible. I'm going to take this one a bit slow. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the Forks & Spoons strips and I'll do more of those in the future, but they don't count as Sam & Roger comics. It's its own series so this page is 92. The Forks & Spoons series is a lot of fun to work on though.

I'm also putting the finishing touches on the Get Together book. I was working behind the scenes doing the Q&A for the book. Also, Forks & Spoons 1-6 is in the book, as well as the first part of my serial Tetsuo's Tales.

So yeah, I'm going to take this one slow because it IS a lot of work and I want to enjoy it. I'm thinking about releasing the Q&A after the hundredth strip is posted.

It's good to finally be back. This computer is great other than having Windows 8. I'm a Windows 7 kinda guy. XD

Hope you guys enjoy. I love you all and as always, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive