Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 21

5th Jan 2015, 9:56 AM: Really, Timbo? You're overweight and YOU'RE the one that asks about dinner? Stereotypes, man, stereotypes. XD

Seems like Debbie had a great idea for dinner though. Pizza's not a bad compromise. Is your head spinning? DEBBIE is the one that SAVED the day. See, I told you she's not all that bad. :-D

Well I got one question so far for the Q&A but I need more from you guys. Feel free to ask ANY question. I want to make this Q&A very entertaining for the published book.

Also, if you didn't get the memo yesterday, I changed the website banner and background. I'm really proud of that banner with the whole human cast. If I had room, I would have included Forks and Spoons.

We're closing in on 90 strips of Sam & Roger. Once this arc is over, there will be 91 strips. I'm contemplating whether I should just go ahead and jump into the date arc or do some one-shots first. Which would you guys prefer?

I can't wait to publish this thing. I still have to give my interview and do some bonus comics, as well as complete the final three pages, but I want this book to be worth it.

There's not really a joke to this particular issue, other than the fat guy is the first one to ask about dinner. Bless Timbo's heart. XD

I hope you guys enjoy and I'll go ahead and start work on #22 of Get Together. Love you all! :-)

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive