Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Moronism

5th Jan 2014, 9:10 PM: ARTIST COMMENTS: This one is double the size, double the fun. I wanted to keep it four panel, but the dialogue was too much to mash into only 4 panels. I don't plan on making this a usual habit, me liking the 4 panel layout best, but this one was fun to do and hopefully you can see it as clearly as I do. I also didn't hand-write the words this time, using the computer, which was actually harder than writing the words down, but I have terrible handwriting, so I went with computerized text. I hope you guys enjoy and there will be many more strips to come. I'm also thinking about giving the guys an animated series. So stay tuned on more news about that, if I do decide to make it an animated series...

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

EDIT: I made the text much bigger since I believe the original text was way too small. Now I'm completely satisfied with this strip. Take Care. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive