Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 13

26th Nov 2014, 10:37 PM: You may notice I've went back to the "revamped" version of Sam & Roger. Mostly because it's been difficult drawing with my tablet as of late, I like this style better and it's easier to draw. I apologize for going back and forth on styles, but the revamped version is permanent this time.

So close to 80 strips. Also nearing 50 subs! I'm really excited about that. I hope you guys enjoy. I like this style better so it'll be permanent.

In other news, I've been working on a new comic adaptation of my epic poem The World Gone Mad. I have like five pages done for it and it looks great.

Well anyway, I wanted to work on a new Sam & Roger before Thanksgiving. Only about an hour till that day so Happy Thanksgiving and I love you all.

P.S. Once again, this style is permanent. I like drawing with my tablet but it's difficult and I like the way this looks better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive