Thursday, May 7, 2015

Intermission

22nd Dec 2014, 10:23 AM: Hey guys, since I have to rewrite the final 8 pages of Get Together, I decided to write an intermission after my long absence due to computer problems. Now that I have a new computer, comics will finally continue. I had a lot of fun with this strip. Roger definitely needs to rethink that superhero name. Hope you guys enjoy and the Get Together story arc WILL continue.

I also didn't add a verse of the day to this one, but I haven't stopped using verses of the day. This is just an intermission strip. Anyway, it's good to be back. I missed you guys.

And wow, thanks so much to my now 50 SUBSCRIBERS. You guys are truly awesome and I'm thankful you guys really enjoy and support my little comic. God Bless you all. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive