Thursday, May 7, 2015

Date With Debbie 3

27th Jan 2015, 11:51 AM: Woo, 3 pages into the Date With Debbie story. I think I work better and faster without an update schedule. I hate schedules. XD. I'm enjoying working on this story even though I haven't got to the good parts yet. Just Sam & Roger banter, which is fun to work on. The story should start picking up very soon.

Wow, guys! Thank you all so much for reading Sam & Roger. I'm now over 5,000 visitors and getting very close to 25,000 views. I never imagined S&R would be this popular. Thanks so much to all my readers.

I'm now working on my second magazine issue, but it'll be at least next month till I release it. To those who would like to purchase the first issue, here's the link once again:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/dwayne-eric-mcleod/mcleod-chronicles/ebook/product-22012316.html

It's got some old S&R comics in it as well as a bunch of other stuff created by me. The next issue will have a ton of new material.

We're getting so close to strip #100. I can't believe it. I never thought I would get this far. Sam & Roger was just a silly idea at the beginning and now it's my flagship comic. And also, longest running. After #100, I will release the Q&A for you guys. Thanks to everyone who asked questions. Feel free to ask more questions in the future. I enjoyed working on the Q&A.

God Bless and I love you all! :-D

-Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive