Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 12

22nd Nov 2014, 12:21 PM: I sincerely apologize for this strip being so late, but I've decided to take it easy. Releasing a strip every day for 24 days didn't work out. Should have figured. So I'm going to update as much as I can but not overdo it. So I won't have a schedule, but this story arc WILL be finished soon. Hope you guys enjoy and this will give me more time to work on the individual strips.

With that said, I finished the 5th act of Tetsuo's Tales today. You can read it and the other acts here:

http://tetsuotales.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys enjoy. I'm still working on the video game btw. I haven't worked on it in a couple days but I haven't forgotten about it and have big plans for it. The soundtrack is also fun to work on.

Also wow, over 3,500 visitors, 15,100 hits and I'm now up to 45 subscribers. Looking forward to hitting the big 50. You guys are awesome.

Love you all! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive