Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Seven Day Fast

6th Jan 2014, 6:45 AM: ARTIST COMMENTS: Well, this was a fun one to do and back down to a normal sized comic strip and back to using my own handwritten words. I don't know if I'll settle on computer text or handwritten, but I think I'll give handwritten words another chance. I made the text bigger than usual on purpose so readers have an easier time reading my text. I was tired of drawing the boys inside the apartment, so they are in the great outdoors. I see the Sam & Roger blog is getting a lot of traffic and I'm grateful for that. I enjoy this project and I'm surprised there are 15 comic strips already in this series. Amazing. I started this thing as a fluke and now it's my favorite project. ^_^

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive