Thursday, May 7, 2015

Get Together 4

10th Nov 2014, 11:08 AM: I'm back and STILL ahead of schedule. The story arc is coming along great. I might end up drawing tomorrow's AND the next day's strip, so be looking forward to that. S&R is up to 41 subs, over 3,000 visitors and over 13,000 views. It's quite humbling that S&R is doing so well. I never expected it to come this far. Once this story arc is complete, I'm releasing it on my Lulu store as a comic book. I have more story arc ideas planned. The animation I'll be working on will be shorts because even just a comic strip is a LOT of work, but they'll tell a linear story with some gags thrown in. Should be fun. I'm also still working on the video game, but taking a break from it while I work on this story arc. Thanks everyone for being so patient and enjoying Sam & Roger. They can't thank you enough. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive