Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Revamped

15th Jul 2014, 3:57 PM: I has lots of news for you guys. Yes, Sam & Roger has been revamped. I'm using a different style, but keeping their distinctive features so it's not confusing. S&R still looks like S&R. I'm using a similar style for a new fantasy comic that's loosely based on Me and people in my life. But with zombies and other kinds of monsters to fight. It's not going to be updated as much as this comic and I'm not sure if it's going to be a web comic just yet, but I'm enjoying creating it. I think this style makes Sam & Roger look a lot more professional and it'll be easier to edit them. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I'm also working on an epic poem that will also be adapted into comic format called The Warriors Undead. Anyway, have fun, stay safe and God Bless you all! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive