Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blind Date

2nd Apr 2014, 9:37 PM: ARTIST COMMENTS: Sam & Roger is finally back with a different style in sepia tone. I like the look of sepia and it really works well for this kind of comic, so I believe it's going to be a permanent change. The Sam & Roger comic book is still in the works, but bad news is I had to restore my computer and all the work I did on it is gone, so I have to start from scratch. No worries though, these things have happened in the past with me and I don't find it at all discouraging. It just gives me a chance to rework the material and make it BETTER. It's good to return to just the strips in the meantime though. I hope you all enjoy the new installment and there will be plenty more Sam & Roger antics in the future. I'm glad I brought Debbie back into the picture literally. I want her to have a bigger part in the future comics and Gerald shall also return. I'm also going to introduce brand new characters as well. I enjoy drawing Roger's stupid face by the way. This one was a lot of fun to work on. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did making it. Till next time, God Bless!

-Dwayne Eric McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive